Have the coverage you need, when you need it.
There are many TV ads focusing on low-cost auto insurance. Price is certainly a major consideration, but an even bigger consideration is having adequate coverage in the event of an accident. Lower prices often reflect inferior coverage and you don’t want to be unpleasantly surprised with that realization when the time comes to make a claim.
McCartin Insurance will find you rates that are highly competitive, even when compared to low-price insurers. But we offer something they can’t—independent, objective consultation on coverage that will serve you best in the long run. And if you ever need to make a claim (statistics show that most drivers eventually will), we’re happy to handle all of the details for you, at no cost.
After all, insurance shouldn’t be about protecting the insurance provider’s assets, it should be about protecting yours.
Call 877.567.3749 or 301.837.1095 for a quote today or – Click for an instant online quote.
Tips from Auto Insurance Experts
- What to do if you’re in an Uber Accident
- 4 Signs It’s Time to Breakup with Your Car
- Three Reasons to Review Your Insurance Policy in the New Year
- 3 Everyday Indicators that You Need Umbrella Insurance
- 5 Car Insurance Myths You Should Stop Believing
- 10 Safe Driving Habits
- Things That Affect Your Car Insurance Rate
Contact us for motorcycle and recreational vehicle coverage
- Learn more about motorcycle insurance options here.
- Learn more about recreational vehicle coverage options here.
Bundle your insurance and save!
Bundling your insurance policies such as car, homeowner’s and life insurance can save you money! Learn more.