Recreational Vehicle Insurance, McCartin Insurance

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Get Ready to Hit the Road with RV Insurance You Can Count On

Recreational Vehicle InsuranceA motor home insured with a typical auto insurance policy would have significant coverage gaps. RVs need a specialized insurance policy that takes into consideration different factors than car insurance.

For instance, your RV might need total loss replacement coverage, replacement of personal belongings coverage, coverage for campsite liability, emergency expense coverage, and higher liability limits. In addition, collision coverage can be suspended when your recreational vehicle is in storage.

RVs like boats, personal watercraft and off-road vehicles also have unique insurance requirements. Our experienced agents will make sure that you have the most complete protection. We cover your tow vehicle and your toys. Contact us today for a specialized quote for your motor home or other recreational vehicle.

Insuring Recreational Vehicles:

  • Motor Home Insurance

    Get comprehensive and optional coverage options that aren’t included in a typical car insurance policy.

  • Travel Trailer Insurance

    Auto insurance may not provide the best coverage for your travel trailer. Our agents will help you get complete insurance coverage.

  • Boat Insurance

    For boats 50 feet long or less, get the comprehensive insurance protection you need.

  • Jetski Insurance

    Protect yourself from risks from your personal watercraft including JetSki, Wave Runner or Sea Doo brands, so you can enjoy the fun.

  • Off-Road Vehicle Insurance

    Enjoy the outdoors more, knowing your snowmobile, dune buggy, golf cart, dirt bike, snowmobile or ATV are properly insured.

  • 5th Wheel Camper Insurance

    Get insurance designed to protect your 5th wheel camper.

Why Choose an Independent Agent for your Recreational Vehicle Insurance Needs?

When you are shopping for RV insurance, we offer you choices. You only have one choice when you purchase from agents who represent just one insurance company. Agents representing only one insurance company are sometimes called ‘captive’ agents. Online direct insurance companies sell direct to you without even using an agent, in most cases.

An independent agent is not beholden to any particular insurance company and is your independent advocate. We can provide you with quotes from multiple carriers. In addition, we will represent you if you have a claim.