Protect the business that you’ve worked so hard to build.
Owning your own business offers a lot of rewards. But it also comes with a number of risks. While large companies have entire departments to help minimize risks, small and medium sized businesses are on their own when it comes to protecting their tools, property, and liability toward others.
McCartin Insurance fills the gap in your risk-management strategies by helping you assess your risks and select the right solution for your needs. Our business insurance experts specialize in serving a wide spectrum of small and mid-size companies, such as restaurants, florists, cleaners, painters, mechanics, landscapers, and other companies that help keep the world running.
If you deliver better service to your customers than your insurance provider delivers to you, then maybe it’s time for a change. Get a quote from McCartin Insurance today.
Call 877.567.3749 or 301.837.1095 or fill out the form below for a quote.
Tips from Business Insurance Experts
- Safeguard Your Home Business
- Why Landlords Should Consider Rental Income Protection
- Protect Yourself Against The Top 4 Business Insurance Claims
- Look for These Services in Your Business Insurance Policy
- The Importance of Having Business Insurance
- 8 Workplace Safety Tips for Small Businesses and Startups
- Continuity Tool for Small Businesses