Mobile home insurance is similar to home insurance but is geared to the needs of mobile and manufactured home owners. Mobile home insurance is something that you can afford. Choose the best coverage options for you and your budget. McCartin offers Erie Insurance mobile home coverage to fit your budget with a range of deductible and payment options. Coverage options available include covering additions such as porches and carports to detached structures like garages. Coverage includes personal property and potential liability. Add replacement cost coverage to guard against depreciation in value of your mobile home and belongings. Protect your structure and the things you keep in it from fire, burglary, natural disasters or another covered loss. See more reasons to get mobile home insurance below:
Why do I need mobile home insurance?
- It will cover the cost of temporary repairs that you make to your home to protect it from additional damage. For example, if you need to board up damaged windows or cover a hole in your roof with tarp after a bad storm.
- It will cover the costs to replace keys and locks after a theft.
- It will cover reasonable first aid expenses for people or pets in an emergency.
- If you need to live somewhere else while your home is repaired, your additional living expenses will be covered.
- It will cover debris removal costs after a disaster.
- It will cover the insured’s liability for the injury or harm to other people or property – anywhere in the world.
- It will cover the medical payments for someone hurt in an accident while visiting your home or because of your actions.
In conclusion, mobile home insurance is an affordable way to protect your home and belongings. McCartin Insurance offers coverage in Maryland, Washington, DC, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and North Carolina. Contact us if you would like a quote for mobile home insurance. We can discuss your coverage options and discounts available. We also offer RV Insurance policies.