Minimize your risk with the right policy.
Whether you rent or own, the worst time to learn the details of your insurance policy is when the time comes to file a claim. You may have been sold a one-size-fits-all policy that didn’t take certain assets into account. Perhaps you had an addition built on to your home and forgot to update your policy, or you had valuable jewelry stolen from your hotel room when you were traveling. Regardless, you want to know that you’re covered.
McCartin Insurance helps minimize your risks by asking the right questions—about your assets, lifestyle, work style, traveling habits, and other details that may impact the coverage you need. We often visit client homes and find important details they may have missed. And we will check in with you now and then to see if you’ve added to your property or purchased valuable assets. Our goal is to ensure that you are always matched to the right provider and have the right coverage for your unique assets.
Call 877.567.3749 or 301.837.1095 or submit the form below for a quote today.
Tips from Home Insurance Experts
- Keep your Home Safe on Thanksgiving
- Safety Tips for National Child Safety Protection Month
- Celebrate Halloween Safely with the Whole Community
- 5 Things All Home Owners Should Do Before Winter
- 3 Everyday Indicators that You Need Umbrella Insurance
- Back to School Insurance 101
- Protect your Family with Umbrella Insurance
Bundle your insurance and save!
Bundling your insurance policies such as homeowner’s, auto and life insurance can save you money! Learn more.