Minimize your risk with the right policy.
Whether you rent or own, the worst time to learn the details of your insurance policy is when the time comes to file a claim. You may have been sold a one-size-fits-all policy that didn’t take certain assets into account. Perhaps you had an addition built on to your home and forgot to update your policy, or you had valuable jewelry stolen from your hotel room when you were traveling. Regardless, you want to know that you’re covered.
McCartin Insurance helps minimize your risks by asking the right questions—about your assets, lifestyle, work style, traveling habits, and other details that may impact the coverage you need. We often visit client homes and find important details they may have missed. And we will check in with you now and then to see if you’ve added to your property or purchased valuable assets. Our goal is to ensure that you are always matched to the right provider and have the right coverage for your unique assets.
Call 877.567.3749 or 301.837.1095 or submit the form below for a quote today.
Tips from Home Insurance Experts
- Protect Loved Ones During Insure Your Love Month
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Ice Melting Pucks on Your Roof
- Your Car’s Winter Weather Guide
- 7 Bad Winter Habits that Could Ruin Your Car
- Your Guide to Buying a Used Car at the Best Price
- Give Your Family the Gift of Not Having To Worry With Life Insurance
- 14 Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House